Sunday, August 5, 2012

Life is........

Sometimes life is.......boring.  After quitting one big twice a week client and getting fired by another once a week client, I have a LOT of time on hand.  I have sewed and quilted 3 Thanksgiving aprons, 5 Christmas nightgowns for my granddaughters and now am working on 2 aprons for granddaughters' Christmas presents.  I have taken up indexing (genealogy stuff).  I think I am now going to add trips to the temple on my days off. 

So what else can I find the time for now?  Some suggestions have included working out (done), dieting (doing), and volunteering (been there done that don't want to do it again right now).  Any suggestions?

That's not to say I havent had fun or not planning fun because here's what's on my list for 2012:
1. Visit in February of 2 granddaughters flying to Washington and visiting family (including Carter) there.

2.  Visit from Anna and kids (from Utah) -- April?  We went to SFO and surrounds.

3.  Visit to Jacob and family in June.

4.  Visit most of family (not Jacob) in Oregon for wonderful time.

5.  Plans:  8/10-12 Fechter brothers reunion in SFO.

6.  Plans:  8/30 - 9/3 vacation in San Diego.

7.  Plans:  9/3  Shaltes sibling BBQ (not really, BBQ not working)

8.  Plans:  10/17 - 22 visit Julie/Sherri/Graham/Carter.

9.  Plans:  11/3 - 11 tour Israel and visit Dave's family there.

10.  Plans:  surprise

11.  Plans:  Christmas with Julie in Washington (maybe a bit of Sherri and family too)

I guess live isn't boring, just seems so on weekdays sometimes.

No comments: