Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Changes (I just can't call them resolutions!)

My daughter has posted her New Year's Resolutions so it made me decide I need to set some goals for 2012 too. So I used hers as a jumping off point (see howcouldyounott.blogspot.com).

1. Stop telling every random person/friend everything that happens in my life. (Some things are better not shared or possibly it could be really uninteresting to them.)

2. Invite others over for activity or dinner. (I just hate to cook, though.)

3. Kiss Dave every single day.

4. Try not to hold grudges.

5. Actively seek the spirit's guidance.

6. Work out at least 3 times per week. (This could mean lose 25 pounds......)

7. Don't yell at Dave. (Even though talking loud is not yelling.)

8. Visit or Skype out-of-state grandchildren/children often. (I miss them anyway, so this is a good idea.)

9. Read scriptures daily.

10. Say couple prayers daily.

Well, some of hers just didn't seem right for me, but I think this is a pretty good start.

No comments: